[vpn] PDA clients w/ Contivity

Watson, Travis Travis.Watson at Honeywell.com
Wed Apr 3 22:43:01 EST 2002

Matt,

I have never used PDAs with a Contivity, but I'm thinking that you
would probably need their latest and greatest OS revision (4.0_x).
I've only looked at it a bit (the code), but it supports Group7
primes (elliptical curve) and a couple other things that would seem
to indicate they had PDAs in mind.  (I'm damn near positive they have
a client version for PDAs as well--for a fee, I'm sure).  None of the
3.x code revs seem to have similar capabilities--namely, client
software.

One word of warning, the 4.0 code was just released at the end of
January this year, so you would be a test bunny for them.

Let me know if you need some documentation or other help.  I'll see
what I can get.

Regards,

Travis