[vpn] SecuRemote(VPN) and Outlook

Tina Bird tbird at precision-guesswork.com
Tue Oct 30 10:39:29 EST 2001

There's information on how to configure the MTU on windows
systems on the how-to page at

http://kubarb.phsx.ukans.edu/~tbird/vpn.html

On Tue, 30 Oct 2001, DePriest, Jason R. wrote:

> Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 11:32:59 -0600
> From: "DePriest, Jason R." <jrdepriest at ftb.com>
> To: 'Ben Keepper' <bkeepper at Paladinss.com>, vpn at securityfocus.com
> Subject: RE: [vpn] SecuRemote(VPN) and Outlook
>
> We had a problem that was similar to that one; but Outlook would hang after
> only 3 or 4 minutes.
> We fixed this issue by modifying the MTU on the client system to something
> around 1450 instead of letting the system auto-discover.
>
> -Jason

"I was being patient, but it took too long." -
                                Anya, "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"

LogAnalysis: http://kubarb.phsx.ukans.edu/~tbird/log-analysis.html
VPN:  http://kubarb.phsx.ukans.edu/~tbird/vpn.html