[vpn] Anyone familiar with the Intel/HP 3110 VPN Gateway?

David L Kindred (Dave) d.kindred at telesciences.com
Mon Oct 29 20:39:12 EST 2001

I'm looking for anyone familiar with the following product:

    Intel NetStructure 3110 VPN Gateway

    HP VPN Server Appliance sa3110

I'm particularly interested in someone who understands the firewall
rules mechanism in these boxes.  After reading all of the available
documents from Intel and HP I feel like they forgot to write one entire
manual.

--
David L. Kindred                       <mailto:d.kindred at telesciences.com>
Unix Systems & Network Administrator   Telesciences, Inc.