[vpn] VPN authentication

Keith Pachulski Keith.Pachulski at corp.ptd.net
Thu Oct 25 08:14:15 EDT 2001

I`m not really sure if this is the right forum for this but it goes along
the same lines as the the previous email. I`m trying to get tac_plus_v8 to
use ms-chap in coordination with skey for authentication of pptp
connections. I`m having to issues, the first being the documentation is
lacking with the tac_plus package as well as the net. If anyone can lend
some assistance in configuring tac_plus to make use of ms-chap and then
mskey with ms-chap I would appreciate it.

tac_plus_v8 skey1.1.5

if this is not the right forum please direct me to the correct one to
address this question to =)