[vpn] VPN W2K WORKSTATION TO SERVER

Stephen Hope stephen.hope at energis.com
Thu Oct 25 07:04:44 EDT 2001

Greg,

this sounds like a problem you should solve before you go.

maybe you need to think about having a bench test setup - that way you can
solve the chicken and egg problem you are describing, and you wont cause
problems on the existing (live?) system.

regards

Stephen

Stephen Hope C. Eng, Network Consultant, shope at energis-eis.co.uk,
Energis UK, WWW: http://www.energis.com
Carrington Business Park, Carrington, Manchester , UK. M31 4ZU
Tel: +44 (0)161 776 4194 Mob: +44 (0)7767 256 180 Fax: +44 (0)161 776
4189