[vpn] Cisco 3000 VPN and W2K Pro

Dave_Rypma at manulife.com Dave_Rypma at manulife.com
Wed Oct 24 16:11:18 EDT 2001

I've been using the Cisco VPN 3000 client on Win2K Pro for quite some time.
It's version 3.0.1 Rel K-9.

Dave

                    .
                    .                    To:     <vpn at securityfocus.com>
                    "Michael             cc:     (bcc: Dave Rypma/Canadian Division/Manulife)
                    Kelley"              Subject:     [vpn] Cisco 3000 VPN and W2K Pro
                    <MKelley at m-v-
                    t.com>

                    2001-10-23
                    23:28

Has anyone gotten these two to play nice? I tried installing on a W2K
machine but it wouldn't even begion the install .... I've tried to find the
download from cisco .. but have only goten lost in the endless links of
non-understanding ... We have recently set up the Cisco AVVID system at my
work and the server side is up and running ... the little bit of
documentation I got (the readme files on the CD) didn't seem to support the
idea that Cisco VPN 3000 could run under W2K .... I'm heading to the
archives to see if I find anything but if you know (or have solved) ...
help
would be appreciated ....

Mike