[vpn] VPN W2K WORKSTATION TO SERVER

Greg W. Gordon sysadmin at rckc.org
Tue Oct 23 17:20:19 EDT 2001

Dear Jason:

I understand you point of view.  I am trying to garner as much
information as I possibly can as I must be on the client site on
Thursday. I have percisely one day to complete this task including the
installation of W2k professional. If I have to write in when I encounter
a problem because of my limited time then there is going to be a
problem.  I appreciate your patience.

Greg W. Gordon