[vpn] VPN W2K WORKSTATION TO SERVER

Morris, Jason jmorris at graycary.com
Tue Oct 23 17:15:22 EDT 2001

Greg,
    If you need it done for you then consider hiring a consultant.  The
advice you will get from a list is intended for those who have already put
forth some (any?) effort.  When you have tried and are stumped please feel
free to write back with specific questions - and be prepared to provide
details on what did and didn't work.

Jason Morris, Security Analyst
GRAYCARY.
Voice:  619.699.3574