[vpn] Assistance please?

Greg W. Gordon sysadmin at rckc.org
Thu Oct 4 12:01:59 EDT 2001

Yes, the ports you mention are in fact open.  If you want to do a little
port sniffing and have the ability then, 63.226.252.57.  Yes, RRAS is
started and a dial in account is set.  What I need from this point I
guess is the specifics of what needs to happen on the workstation end.
I know this seems incredibly basic and believe me I appreciate it, but I
have never actually configured the client end.  I have had the comfort
of being able to use consultants.

Again, I appreciate your assistance.