[vpn] Assistance please?

Greg W. Gordon sysadmin at rckc.org
Thu Oct 4 11:43:08 EDT 2001

Les:

Thank you for responding to my query.

The two systems connect to the internet via a DSL connection over
TCP/IP.  Proxy has not been implemented.  This is a very small office
that only has two 98 machines that are connected together in a
workgroup.  I do not intend of using NAT.  The purpose for the tunnell
is so my consultant can dial in and periodically update a proprietary
database.  The server that the 98 machine will be connecting to is
running Proxy.  Your assistance is much appreciated.

Greg