[vpn] Assistance please?

Greg W. Gordon sysadmin at rckc.org
Thu Oct 4 10:20:54 EDT 2001

Hello:

Anyone willing to take pity on a newby?

I am a new member of this list and have a pretty basic question.  I
would appreciate any assistance you can give me. I am a sysadmin for
a non profit organization.  Would it be at all possible someone to
detail the steps of establishing a vpn between a 98 box with a DSL
connection and a 2000 server with a DSL connection?  The two respective
machines are in two different cities.  I do not need anything
complicated, just the basics.  I admit it, I am new and over my head.
I appreciate all the help the list members can give me.

Greg W. Gordon
Systems Administrator
Recovery Centers of King County