[vpn] Cisco 3002 Hardware client and single use passcodes

Patrick.Bryan at abbott.com Patrick.Bryan at abbott.com
Mon Oct 1 16:18:48 EDT 2001

How about like this?

C3002 --> RADIUS --> Cryptocard

?

                    Yang Lee
                    <ylee at net50.c        To:     Patrick.Bryan at abbott.com
                    om>                  cc:     vpn at securityfocus.com
                                         Subject:     Re: [vpn] Cisco 3002 Hardware client and single use
                    10/01/2001           passcodes
                    03:21 PM

You can set it up this way:

Cisco 3002 --> TACACS+ --> SecurID Ace Server

#Yang Lee                                  #
#Sr. Internet Security Engineer, Net2phone #
#Tel. 973-412-3556                         #
#Email. ylee at net2phone.com                 #
#Disclaimer:                               #
#My opinion here does not represent my     #
#employer's in any way                     #