[vpn] Re: OpenBSD

Chuck Renner crenner at dynalivery.com
Fri Nov 16 12:58:53 EST 2001

Bob-

Let me see if I understand your goal here, as it appears similar to
something we've been kicking around.

First, is this something you're wanting for WebSphere?

Second, are you trying to use an applet, or some other client side
application that would be installed by the portal server to provide secure
access to the rest of the intranet?  In other words, I'm a remote user, I
connect to the 'net, then connect to my corporate portal.  The portal then
send me this applet, which, once initialized, provides me secure access to
the rest of the corporate network.  Is this correct?