Hybrid mode and high bandwith

MaX Security MaXsecurity at INTERFREE.IT
Sat Mar 24 16:14:46 EST 2001

Hi,
I  will  install  a  VPN using Checkpoint IKE Hybrid mode (I have user
account on a Radius server).

1)   Does   the  two  hardware  accelerator  supported  by  Checkpoint
(Chrysalis-ITS,  Broadcom)  work  with  Hybrid  mode?  (their web site
speaks about IKE, but Hybrid mode is not standard).

2)  The  VPN  will  use 3Des, what is the maximum bandwith that can be
managed  by  a  single Sun Ultra 220R? (I have been told by a Sun shop
that the ultra 280R can't run Solaris 2.7, and so can't run Checkpoint
)

Thanks,
MaX