No subject

tom tom at ITFREEDOM.COM
Mon Mar 19 15:09:37 EST 2001

All,

I have searched the freeswan mailing list archives and was unable to find
anything specific to help me fix this problem.  Is there a really good howto
for seting up pgpNet clients out there?  I am having some problems getting
pgpNet on Win98 to connect to freeswan running on Redhat.  The error I am
getting is:

# ipsec auto --up road
029 "road": cannot initiate connection without peer IP
#

ipsec.conf

conn road
        keyingtries=1
        authby=secret
        auto=add
        left=my.left.ip.0
        right=0.0.0.0
        type=transport
        pfs=yes

ipsec.secrets

my.left.ip.0 0.0.0.0: PSK "mykey"

see any problems?

If I define an IP address instead of 0.0.0.0 I can get freeswan up, but then
I still get an error from the pgpNet client:

3/19/12 2:00:42 PM	IKE	linux.servers.ip	No Common Proposals notification
sent
3/19/12 2:00:42 PM	Service	linux.servers.ip.	Unable to establish Security
Association with peer

Defining the IP address kinda defeats the point of the road warrior setup.
I'd like to get the dynamic IP setup working.

Thanks in advance,
Tom