Help

Matthew Harkrider mhark at INSYNC.NET
Fri Mar 2 21:34:11 EST 2001

This seems to be the case with most cable providers. They simply seem to
be utilizing NAT in order to save routable IP's and as you mentioned, many
of the VPN applications don't work with NAT enabled.
Fortunately, if you have the technology and have access to the client, the
Cisco Concentrator Series does support NAT transparent IPSEC. Then again,
most home users would be using this client, at least not from my
experience. The best you could probably hope for is that your provider
will issue you a routable address.

MH