Issues w/ Nortel VPN

Matthew Harkrider mhark at insync.net
Wed Jun 6 23:03:52 EDT 2001

If it is strictly cable users, then that may be the problem. You will need
to have your users cable providers check into the issue but I know that I
cannot run a VPN client through my cable connection unless I upgrade to a
commercial grade service.

Most cable providers are running NAT and I am not sure that the Nortel
client is capable of handling NAT-transparent IPSec, but I could be wrong.