Wireless VPNs

Romero, Skip Mr NGB-ARNG Skip.Romero at ngb.army.mil
Mon Jul 16 06:44:00 EDT 2001

Phil,
One of the most innovative solutions that government is using is the
Blackberry (www.blackberry.net). This product has the required security
features needed for government standards..
Regards...
Skip
Santos (Skip) Romero, DOD Certified FSO
Information Assurance Security Officer
National Guard Bureau, Information Systems Division
Senior Information Assurance Policy & Procedures Architect
Email: skip.romero at ngb.army.mil
www.ngb.dtic.mil
Member:
Information Assurance Technical Forum (NSA) - www.iatf.net