VPN costs savings

Jose Muniz MuniX-1 at PACBELL.NET
Thu Jan 25 00:25:47 EST 2001

I fully agree with Chris,
Also let me add up that when you might need to pay $K's and a lot of
them
for dedicated circuits across the globe, the VPN will save you so
much...
Also lets keep in mind the logistics and turn around time to set a
dediated circuit T1, DS3
or whatever the price to pay in time and provisioning is much greater.
As far as the points have connectivity to the big I the VPN deployment
is just
a couple of hrs.
So with all this plus the security benefits.. it is a no brainer

Jose