ADSL to build VPN

Jose Muniz MuniX-1 at PACBELL.NET
Thu Jan 25 00:33:43 EST 2001

ADSL, well it will work OK while pulling files.. get a T1 if mission
critical
On the other hand the big problem that you have is the fun of playing
double NAT
I love it but it sucks.
Renumber you will have to do this soon or latter this is a great excuse
to renumber and do things right.

Jose,.

PS

Don't forget RENUMBER  NOW..