ADSL to build VPN

Clayton Nash cnash at BTCONNECT.COM
Wed Jan 24 17:21:47 EST 2001

Hi All,

I've a client who's looking at using ADSL as their connection to the Internet from two remote offices upon which they want to build a VPN using Cisco Routers. Is there any implication in using ADSL -- will I get bitten by the asynchronous speeds for example?

The other issue that's come up is that they have managed to use the same addresses at both offices (192.168.0.x) and cannot change either easily. What issues will I face doing NAT and still allowing things like NT drive shares and remote DB access over such a link?

Any comments appreciated.

Thanks,

Clayton