Novell and Cicso 3030 VPN

Dan Laden DLaden at CO.SANMATEO.CA.US
Thu Jan 18 15:45:25 EST 2001

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone implemented a client to site tunnel with the Cisco 3030 solution and accessed a novell network.

I have done it with the raptor 6.5 solution and found the client functionality flaky.  Sometimes it would not see the tree, sometimes it would see one server and not another, and sometimes it would see everything.  I configured the client to use DNS and NWHOST.

I am looking at the Cisco solution.  Any solution chosen has to support the novell client and has to support it consistantly.  Anyone else experience with this subject would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dan Laden

455 County Center, 3rd Floor
Redwood City, CA 94063