OpenBSD VPN

Baumgardner, James gecko at MOSTLYGIZZARDS.COM
Mon Jan 8 13:15:44 EST 2001

Well, all, I'm looking to use OBSD 2.8 to be our main office, and probably
the same for two small branch offices.  Our mobiles number about 5, but
then there's me, my boss and the occasional person who is sick and wants
to work from home.  I like PGPNet for the client, so I think I'll use it.
I'll read up on the secureops link, and depending on how I fare, I'll let
everyone know. Thanks

Jim