OpenBSD VPN

Baumgardner, James gecko at MOSTLYGIZZARDS.COM
Sat Jan 6 16:35:27 EST 2001

I'm wanting to setup a VPN to connect my main office to 2 smaller branch
ofices.  I'm going to use OpenBSD to connect them, but I am at a loss on
how to allow individual dial-up people in the field to connect to the VPN.
Can anyone recommend a good client software, and some help on configuring
the server side to allow connections?  I've read up enough to do the
static connections, but can't seem to figure out the others.

Jim Baumgardner