NT vpn setup

Paver, Raoul raoul at PAVER.COM
Fri Feb 23 16:04:06 EST 2001

I have a problem connecting via VPN to our office from home.  We had VPN
working in the past, but we moved our office, reloaded the server's OS (NT
4.0), and changed DSL providers.  Even after setting up PPTP & RAS according
to Microsoft's instructions, I have not been able to stay connected.  Here
are my steps:

>From Windows ME
1.  Connect to ISP.
2.  Start VPN connection
	a.  Displays "verifying user name and password"
	b.  Displays "Logging onto Network"
	c.  Displays "Disconnecting" - Details info states "Disconnected
from the computer you dialed"

On PPTP Server (NT 4.0 SP6)
System Log, in event viewer, shows Remote Access has authenticated my user
name on port VPN1.
Security Log, in event viewer, shows audit log success for security logon
for my user.

I have tried using a different client (NT 4.0 workstation), but I still
cannot stay connected.

Thanks for any help!!