Nortel Contivity 4500 : is there a centralised mgmt solution?

Ghosh, Debashis (CORP, CIM) Debashis.Ghosh at GEASN.GE.COM
Thu Feb 22 04:02:31 EST 2001

Hi everyone,
We are in the process of setting up 7 VPN gateways using Nortel Contivity
4500s.... we will use IPSEC.... these gateways will be for both remote
access and site to site VPN.

I am looking for some centralised management solution like Checkpoint which
will let me manage these boxes from a single console. Any suggestions? I
want to be able to define a set of policies on one box and then dump those
policeies on other boxes using the management console. Any help will be
greatly appreciated.

Regards and Thanks,
Debashis
Debashis Ghosh