[vpn] Simple Scenario

Tom McHugh TomM at spectrum-systems.com
Mon Dec 31 09:25:42 EST 2001

my company resells a vpn product line (netscreen) that can do the job well,
but whatever solution you go for, make sure to encourage them to put
firewall software on the remote users' computers!

additionally, they may want to consider vpn-connecting all the offices
instead of maintaining lease lines.  each office would have its own 'net
link, and the vpns can be configured to allow access between the sites,
using the main office as a communications hub or using a web-like layout.

Tom McHugh, Senior Systems Engineer
mailto:tomm at spectrum-systems.com

Spectrum Systems, Inc.
"Today's Technology--Solutions for Tomorrow"

11320 Random Hills Road, Suite 630
Fairfax, VA 22030-6001
703-591-7400 x218
703-591-9780 (Fax)
http://www.spectrum-systems.com/

Concerned about the security of your network?  Spectrum Systems’ Network
Security products and services can take the worry out of protecting your
network.  Call us at 800-929-3781 or visit us at
http://www.spectrum-systems.com to learn more.