[vpn] Nokia Crypto Cluster <-> Cisco 1720

Joel M Snyder Joel.Snyder at Opus1.COM
Fri Dec 28 14:04:34 EST 2001

Our company wrote the training materials for the Nokia
products.  I'd be happy to help.  Drop me an email.
The short answer is that you should have no problems---the
CC product line is very compliant with the RFCs, and while
there are certain restrictions in the Cisco commands for
setting this sort of stuff up, none of those will cause any
grief with the Nokia boxes.

jms

Joel M Snyder, 1404 East Lind Road, Tucson, AZ, 85719
Phone: +1 520 324 0494 x101 (v) +1 520 324 0495 (FAX)