[vpn] DB and VPN

Paul J P Slater pjpslater at ntlworld.com
Thu Dec 27 06:13:41 EST 2001

> If I understand you correctly, VPN does not sound like the best solution
> for this project.

Thanks you for that wise observation.
There is a need to create a VPN for employees using known hardware. Two
different project requirements were mixed up.
The SQL database is for another project which may or may not be within the
VPN. The database will be for public access with write permissions for
authorised users. Both projects are in their infancy and I am in the process
up establishing project needs/requirements.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this.

Seasons Greetings,
Paul Slater