[vpn] Cisco VPN 3.X and DSL questions

Mike Kelley MikeK at M-V-T.COM
Mon Dec 17 12:33:28 EST 2001

Newbie in multiple senses of the word,

We have a remote office who just got a DSL connection. Our plan was to hook
up multiple computers throught the one DSL connection (easy enough) but we
wanted each of the computers on the DSL connection to use the cisco VPN.
While installing and verifing connectivity I realized only one computer at a
time could use the VPN connection, didn't matter which but it was limited to
just one of the clients at a given time.... We'd still like to have multiple
computers on one DSL circuit ... Any pointers? Any advice?

TIA

Mike