[vpn] Contivity client on win2k, domain authentication

Jim Peters jim.peters at globalems.com
Mon Dec 10 15:32:51 EST 2001

I'm having a problem getting domain authentication on a Win2k workstation
with our internal network. We're using a Nortel Contivity 1500 server with
the 4.1 client and the latest server software. I can log into the switch
just fine, I can browse the network, and I can access resources if I log
onto each machine. according to the documentation on Win2k after I
authenticate with the switch I should be able to hit Crtl-Atl-Delete and log
onto the domain at that point but every time I do, the client disconnects
when I log out. On the workstation I have the auto-connect service enabled,
but can't figure out how to keep the client from disconnecting when I log
out. Has anyone been able to do this?