[vpn] Cisco VPN 3.x client

Chuck Renner crenner at dynalivery.com
Thu Dec 6 18:00:51 EST 2001

First, a big "thank you" to those on the list that have given me a hand in
the past.  You've helped me over some big hurdles in getting a VPN working
across my PIX.  Hopefully, you'll be able to do the same this time.

Here's what I have:
* Cisco VPN 3.x client running on WinNT connecting to a PIX 506

* Everything is working nicely as far as connecting back into the LAN from a
public network (except that pesky browse list...)

*  The only problem is connecting to sites outside of the LAN.

In other words, I'm connected to my LAN via the VPN, and want to get to
Yahoo's web site.  Without opening up local LAN access in the Cisco client,
I would need packets to go through my LAN's gateway.

Can anyone nudge me in the right direction to get this to work?

Thanks