[vpn] Sygate Secure Enterprise

Nahmias, Ran RNahmias at imperito.com
Wed Aug 15 18:48:48 EDT 2001

Byron,

I work for a software based VPN company and we have tested Sygate brutally
in the last few weeks. We came across them in one of our biggest accounts
who have deployed the Sygate Secure Enterprise a while ago and really likes
the product (thousands of users !!!).
In the various testing I've done with the Sygate products I found it to be
an excellent product. Nothing to compete with it (and their excellent
support) in today's PCFW market !!!
I'll be happy to answer more questions.

-ran

=======================
Ran Nahmias
Senior Systems Engineer
Imperito Networks, Inc. - Instantly secure VPN solutions
2520 Mission College Blvd.
Suite 102
Santa Clara, CA 95054

Telephone: (408) 450-6251
Mobile: (415) 505-2452
eFax: (415) 276-2092

http://www.imperito.com <http://www.imperito.com/>

This e-mail is IMPERITO Networks Inc. confidential. If you receive this
e-mail in error, please inform IMPERITO Networks Inc. immediately.  Any
opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the author and do not
necessarily represent the views of IMPERITO Networks Inc.