[vpn] RE: VPN Over Satellite

Richard Burrell rburrell at countrygrocer.com
Tue Aug 14 23:59:34 EDT 2001

Ron;

Thanks for the input.  I have all along suspected that it was a latency
issue, but wasn't sure how much the satellite connection added on.  Now I
have some ideas as to how to approach the solution.

I wasn't entirely clear in the original posting, but this is also a one way
satellite signal.  The send portion still travels along the dial up lines
and only the receive end travels over the satellite.

I will post results as I work my way through the problem.  Any ideas that
you have along the way are appreciated.

Richard Burrell
Country Grocer