[vpn] I need a free vpn software server!!

Nahmias, Ran RNahmias at imperito.com
Mon Aug 13 18:06:49 EDT 2001

Hayyan,

The company I work for offers free software based VPN trial and evaluation.

Check out our web site at: www.imperito.com and let me know if you're
interested.

I will then connect you with one of the sales people :)

=======================
Ran Nahmias
Lead Systems Engineer
Imperito Networks, Inc. - Instantly secure VPN solutions
2520 Mission College Blvd.
Suite 102
Santa Clara, CA 95054

Telephone: (408) 450-6251
Mobile: (415) 505-2452
eFax: (415) 276-2092

http://www.imperito.com

This e-mail is IMPERITO Networks Inc. confidential. If you receive this
e-mail in error, please inform IMPERITO Networks Inc. immediately.  Any
opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the author and do not
necessarily represent the views of IMPERITO Networks Inc.