interoperability experiences?

Angus Davis angus at tellme.com
Tue Aug 7 14:53:58 EDT 2001

Hello,
We are currently evaluating new VPN vendors due to
interoperability problems we've experienced in the past with
our current vendor, Red Creek. Two options currently near the
top of our list are the NetScreen 100 and the Nokia 440. I'm
curious to know if anyone has any experience with either of
these particular units, and in particular, any problems or
successes you've had getting either of them to interoperate
with other VPNs such as Checkpoint, Cisco, etc. via IPSec. If
you know of other options we should consider that have
phenomenal interoperability track records, please let me know.
Thank you,
-angus