VPN & IDS & FW????

Topi Hautanen Topi.Hautanen at F-Secure.com
Fri Aug 3 06:58:42 EDT 2001

Hi Mats,

take a look at:
http://www.f-secure.com/products/vpnplus/
F-Secure VPN+ includes Distributed Firewall functionalities (even
filtering inside VPN tunnels) as well as centralized, policy -based
management. End-user's GUI can be locked from Policy manager.

Regards,
Topi