can any1 tell me

Nadeem Akram apex at PAKNET2.PTC.PK
Wed May 17 01:26:32 EDT 2000

I am sorry, I have just an idea of vpn I don't know its impletation. I
shall tell U the situation. If any1 can help me I shall be much
thankful.
We have 2 offices say A and B. A is big office and B is small one, and
coincidently I belong to B.
Office A has already got registered domain name and implemented MS Back
Office in its network. Now they want to use same domain name for office
B (Our Office). They say if our ISP can give maping facility then they
will give us administrative rights otherwise they will control from
their office A. Their basic purpose  may be to route our mail through
their server or to get access in our server or clients. Can any1 help me
out to suggest a balanced layout. Ofcourse they should have access to
our mail, but not to our browsing :) or directories.

Thanks