Crypto lib (slight off-topic)

Robert Moskowitz rgm at ICSA.NET
Mon May 29 08:43:25 EDT 2000

At 04:45 PM 5/25/2000 -0300, Leonardo Bentes wrote:

>I'm looking for a freeware Win lib that I could use to generate key pair
>(public and private) and/or to use SSL (maybe SSLeay) do submit a post to
>an https server.
>
>I would like use the public key to encrypt some data and the private to
>decrypt. And the SSL to wrote a file at a https webserver (IIS). Does
>anybody knows if this kind of lib exists?

SOmewhere on JG VanDyke's site.   jgvandyke,com

They have the S/MIME reference code complete with fully exportable crypto
libraries.

They did the work originally under NSA contract for the US gov.  The
complete source code is there so you can see that there are no backdoors.

Robert Moskowitz
ICSA.net
	(248) 968-9809
Fax:	(248) 968-2824
rgm at icsa.net

There's no limit to what can be accomplished
if it doesn't matter who gets the credit