VoIP

Christian Wieser chwieser at EES2.OULU.FI
Wed May 24 04:04:00 EDT 2000

Morning,

David, could you (and anyone) please tell more about the problems with ASN.1
strings traveling over VPNs?

As far as I understand VPNs should be transparent for the higher level
protocols ...

Regards,

--
Christian Wieser - Oulu Secure Programming Group
mailto: chwieser at ee.oulu.fi

See my homepage at http://www.ee.oulu.fi/~chwieser for my PGP-Public-Key