How well do various products interact?

Jose Muniz MuniX-1 at PACBELL.NET
Thu May 18 06:18:13 EDT 2000

I will say that you need to forget about the 1600...
You might need more RAM and the IP plus image for it to do IPSec,
then the thing is going to crawl... I mean really sllllooooowwww
Get a real VPN and stay out of trouble..
Use something like Netscreen 10 on both offices..
If there is not much bandwith you can get away with a Netscreen 5..
for a bit more than the crypto [propiretary] card.

Jose Muniz