Security after establishing VPN

Michael Louie mlouie at SPEAKEASY.ORG
Tue May 16 13:35:24 EDT 2000

Ryan,

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't this rule only force encrytion of
pop3 data to the mailserver?  -Perhaps I am not being clear in my question.  I
would like to implement a remote access solution.  [For example] if I would like
to restrict access to only pop3 to the mailserver, and not allow users to
telnet, ftp, etc anywhere else.  Is this possible?

Thanks again,
Mike