Client-Side 645 error

Kris_G_Wicks at RL.GOV Kris_G_Wicks at RL.GOV
Thu Mar 30 18:27:25 EST 2000

I have been troubleshooting client-side errors for our site's VPN. We're
using standard MS dial-up and PPTP. We're having a problem with a win98
client which we can't figure out: The user dials up to his ISP just fine,
but when he attempts to then use his VPN connection he gets a dialog box
saying it's dial in, then gets the "Error 645: Your dial-up connection is
already in use". I can't find anything on this specific error on technet, or
any other avenues available to me. Any suggestions?

Any response greatly appreciated.

Kris