Opinion requested (fwd)

David T. Smith david.smith at ACM.ORG
Tue Mar 7 16:15:21 EST 2000

At 2:17 PM -0600 3/7/00, Tina Bird wrote:
> [...]

We deployed the Contivity switch for a client and have found that it
is straightforward to install and configure and seems to provide
adequate throughput although we have not stressed it with a large
number of clients.

I cannot speak to its interopeability with other IPSEC
implementations, but it supports PPTP easily working with Microsoft
clients.

David T. Smith

D A V I D   T .   S M I T H

Principal Consultant, Network Solutions
USWeb/CKS Corporation       http://www.uswebcks.com/

50 Washington Street 6th Floor
South Norwalk, CT 06854
ph:  1 203 857 0080
fax: 1 203 857 0082
mailto:dsmith at uswebcks.com

USWeb/CKS - A Strategic Partner for the Information Age