server to server VPN Windows NT4 connection

Stephen Morison (TEXT100 AU) smorison at TEXT100.COM.AU
Wed Jun 28 20:50:48 EDT 2000

Do you have TechNet? There are some really helpful articles in it relating
to Router to Router VPN's (router being either hardware of software).

One that covers just about everything is "WAN Design at Shinozaki Automotive
Corp" you should also be able to get that off the technet website. One
specific to RRAS is "PPTP Provides Secure Connectivity to Your Corporate
Network"

Good luck :)

Stephen Morison
IT manager