Certificate Pricing for Outsourced VPN services & certs

Brent_Jarvis at MITEL.COM Brent_Jarvis at MITEL.COM
Fri Jun 16 10:05:09 EDT 2000

From:  Brent Jarvis at MITEL on 06/16/2000 10:05 AM

We are looking at out-sourcing the management of our companies proposed VPN
service. A company has suggested we consider using Certificates for
authentication which they would provide and manage for a monthly fee. This
company has PKI set-up to provide this service, where they would manage
issuing/re-issuing and CRLs. They have provided a rough estimate of  $5 US/month
per certificate issued but I have no one to compare this cost with. Does anyone
else use this service and is the pricing in-line?

Thanks
    Brent Jarvis