Uploading across the VPN

DePriest, Jason R. jrdepriest at FTB.COM
Wed Jul 19 13:37:39 EDT 2000

I receive a similar error when trying to map to network drives through the
VPN.

The log shows excessive time outs that I cannot account for.

I am using Axent's PowerVPN 6.5 with RaptorMobile on a Windows 2000
Professional machine.

Thank you!

Jason R DePriest, Network and Systems Administrator
First Tennessee National Corporation
InterActive Services Department
ph: 901/523-5777, fax: 901/523-5527
email: jrdepriest at ftb.com

Disclaimer:
The views expressed in this message, while not necessarily the views of
First Tennessee, are none-the-less confidential and not to be freely
distributed to external sources without explicit permission from the sender
of this message or from First Tennessee National Corporation.

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."
- Mark Twain