need explanations

Jose Muniz MuniX-1 at PACBELL.NET
Thu Jul 13 00:09:43 EDT 2000

There is so much information about cryptography out there
that it will take a lifetime to study it all...
Start with "Applied Cryptography" by Bruce Schneier.
Bandwith cost? Mmmm... try your ISP.

And so you know the results are quite null... Some encryption algorithms
have not been broken and they probably wont be in your lifetime!!

I would research implementations rather than cryptanalisys,  i think
that is the weakest point.

Cheers....

Jose Muniz