Linux VPN

Muniz, Jose Jose.Muniz at US.DATAFELLOWS.COM
Fri Jan 21 14:58:01 EST 2000

Hello Todd,

Well there is a choice out there it is named FreeS/Wan and it is really
coming along
quite nicely, at this time there is only support for Preshared Keys and the
Certificate
support is coming down the pipe.
Also very interesting they are focusing on implementing SECDNS [Secure DNS]
for
certificate distribution and scalability, what it means to me that they are
in the right track!
On this link is a link to the site:
http://www.toad.com <http://www.toad.com>

Jose Muniz.

Jose Muniz.     -Jose.Muniz at F-Secure.com
Systems Engineer.
F-Secure, Inc.
Phone   408.350.2193
Cell    408.569.9306