W2K and IPSec

Michael Oh MikeOh at ROCKETMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 21 10:30:38 EST 2000

I've recently been playing around with the VPN in W2K. Trying to get
this working with a Raptor firewall using IPSec.

Can't seem to get this running even though it looks like all the
configuration settings are correct (and available) in W2K.

Does anyone know if W2k's IPSec works according to spec? Or do I need
to do something different like IPSec over L2TP?

Anyone ever gotten W2k's IPSec working with another 3rd party product?

TIA
Michael Oh

=====

Michael Oh